When does Daylight Saving Time 2023 start and end in 2023?
DST in 2023 will begin on Sunday, March 12, at 2:00 AM local time. This means that you will need to set your clocks forward one hour on Saturday night before you go to bed. DST will end on Sunday, November 5, at 2:00 AM local time. This means that you will need to set your clocks back one hour on Saturday night before you go to bed.
Which states observe Daylight Saving Time 2023?
All states except Hawaii and Arizona observe DST. The following US territories also do not observe DST: Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
What are the pros and cons of DST?
Pros: Daylight Saving Time 2023
- Saves energy on lighting and cooling
- Gives people more time to enjoy outdoor activities
- Reduces crime rates
- Improves mental health
Cons: Daylight Saving Time 2023
- Disrupts sleep patterns
- This can lead to accidents
- Can be confusing for people who travel between time zones
How to prepare for Daylight Saving Time 2023
Here are some tips on how to prepare for DST:
- Set your clocks forward or back one hour before you go to bed on the night that Daylight Saving Time 2023 changes.
- Check your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are working properly.
- Change the batteries in your outdoor lights and other devices that are powered by batteries.
- Make sure your pets have enough food and water if you will be away from home when Daylight Saving Time 2023 changes.
Tips for adjusting to Daylight Saving Time 2023
If you have trouble adjusting to Daylight Saving Time 2023, here are some tips:
- Get enough sleep before and after Daylight Saving Time 2023 changes.
- Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
- Expose yourself to sunlight during the day and avoid bright lights at night.
- Take a nap during the day if you need to.
- Be patient and give yourself time to adjust to the new time zone.
Conclusion on Daylight Saving Time 2023
Daylight Saving Time is a controversial topic, but it is important to be aware of it and to prepare for it. By following the tips above, you can make the transition to Daylight Saving Time 2023 as smooth as possible.